Calling all health and technology innovators!
Would you like to improve your understanding of Integrated Care Systems (ICSs)? Are you keen to adapt your innovation to this evolving landscape?
On 22 March 2023, Kent Surrey Sussex AHSN, along with the South West AHSN, West of England and Wessex AHSNs, are hosting the AHSN Network’s flagship Bridging the Gap Event at Sandy Park Conference and Events Centre, in Exeter. The event is free of charge for innovators.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Matt Whitty, Director of Innovation, Research & Life Sciences at NHS England
- Dr Nigel Acheson, Chief Medical Officer, NHS Devon
- Christina Farrow, Deputy Director for Innovation at NHS England
See the full line up and secure your place today!
A series of workshops will be taking place throughout the day, including:
- Developing a compelling business case
- Understanding evaluation and your innovation’s impact
- Digital Clinical Safety: how to innovate safely in a digital world
- Addressing health inequalities: the critical role of innovators within integrated care
- Net Zero: Creating impact from innovation within integrated care
We will have a dedicated exhibition space for our partners in the health and care sector, offering innovators support in working within integrated care. These include:
- AHSN Network
- National Innovation Service
- Innovate UK
- Granted Consultancy
Alongside speakers, panel sessions, workshops and the exhibitor zone, the event will also provide attendees with the opportunity to take part in a 1:1 mentoring session* with industry experts from across the AHSN Network.
Secure your place here and find more details on how to sign up for workshops and 1:1 mentoring sessions.
Contact KSS AHSN
If you would like to contact us about your product or solution, please email our team or read more about how we can help you.
*1:1 mentoring sessions are subject to availability and will be booked on a first come first serve basis.