KSS AHSN is a Core Partner of the Surrey Heartlands Health Tech Accelerator (HTA), which was established as an innovation partnership, drawing on the research, clinical, commercial and business accelerator expertise of the founding partners.
Its initial infrastructure was supported by a significant capital investment from Enterprise M3*, the Local Enterprise Partnership, and generous resource contributions from founding partners.
The HTA aims to:
- accelerate the development of the most promising healthcare innovations from start-ups and SMEs
- improve the spread of well-evidenced, beneficial and good value solutions
- develop a unique capability in the engineering and testing of digital health tech
- create an evidence base to enable the accelerated adoption of tech in health service provision.
Based at the University of Surrey, it provides a focal point for collaboration between citizens, researchers, industry innovators and the health and social care system in Surrey Heartlands, focusing on innovative products and services that address health and care priorities.
Along with KSS AHSN, the HTA core partners are:
- Surrey Heartlands
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- University of Surrey
- Cisco Europe, Cisco Systems Ltd
To find out more or get in touch with the HTA, email Ginny Common, HTA Centre Manager.